Life is like a baseball game. When you think a fastball is coming, You gotta be ready to hit the curve.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Things that irk me!!!


Yes, get ready I'm getting on my soap box.
Okay before Hurricane Ike hit town they had a mandatory evacuation order in place, some 2,000 people did not leave and now they need to be rescued. HELLO PEOPLE THEY TOLD YOU TO LEAVE. So, now the good men and women of the Coast Guard are putting their lives on the line to get these people out. Watching Matt Lauer on the Today Show he asked "why didn't you leave?" Oh we had no place to go. Are ya kidding me????

Another thing that really gets me going. I applied with a local airline back in April out of the blue I get a call asking if I was still interested in a crew scheduler position? I said of course I would love to interview. I show up,have a really great interview they showed me around the place, told me I was so over qualified but if I didn't have a problem they sure didn't and guess what??? I don't get a phone call either way, no communication, no email, no mail NOTHING!!!! What happened to common courtesy. Can you say I MISS SKYWEST!!!

That was a real CRAPPY call against my Chargers!!!! Nuff said!!!

OK enough of this I'm going to the beach to chilax!!! LOL

5 comments:

Ash said...

LOL, your poor Chargers... screwed 2wks in a row! I'm sorry honey! Luv u miss u

Anonymous said...

Um...I think Don needs to help ya in a certain department...;) You are too funny sis...I think that you might need to go workout or something to get all your aggression out. We could always switch places for a week or two...I could go to the beach by myself...oh the bliss!!! :)

Blondemom said...

I'm with ya on the Ike thing, I had family down there who did evacuate, but those that stay- get real, I thing they should be charged for the time it takes to rescue them... Hope you have a great day at the Beach...

Brittany said...

I'm on your soap box too (about Ike and SkyWest) but, my Seahawks lost to the 49ers (Ash is happy), but who loses to the niners (no offense, Ash)?

And, I'm glad you got some music on here!

Anonymous said...

I tagged you...so go and see what you have to do...
KD:)