Life is like a baseball game. When you think a fastball is coming, You gotta be ready to hit the curve.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

SEPT 1998

Five things I was doing 10 years ago: Sept 1998?
1. I was going to my last semester of college(didn't finish)
2. Dating the cute boy I've been married to for 3 yrs, yes we didn't for a long time
3. Trying to keep up with 2 very active but cute boys
4. Playing Co-Ed softball
5. Wishing I lived somewhere besides Cedar City (sorry)

*Five things to do on my list today:
1. Look for a rewarding job
2. Go to the beach
3. Talk to Cory since he's at grandma's
4. Thinking about getting on a plane to SGU
5. Clean my room

*Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Anything with Chocolate
2. Ice Cream
3. Cheese Cake
4. Pina Colada
5. Isn't 4 enough

*Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Get my honey's back fixed RIGHT this time
2. Get a horse
3. I would want to help finace a facility for terminally ill children and their families
4. Have a nice pool at my house
5. Put money in for each niece/nephew for college.

*Five places I've lived:
1. CA
2. UT
3. HI
4. UT
4. WA (part time)
5. HI again

*Five Jobs I've had:
1. The best job ever for SkyWest Airlines
2. Manager On Duty Aloha Airlines(for a quick second)
3. Travel Clerk
4. HS Tennis Coach
5. Waitress

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog
1.Ashley
2.Britt
3.Stacey
4.Tena
5.Brandie
If you don't have the time you are excused!!! LOL

2 comments:

Blondemom said...

a great tag- I'll try and do that this weekend...

Blondemom said...

Ok well hope you meant me- but if you didn't well I jumped in anyway-thanks it was fun to go back in time.