Life is like a baseball game. When you think a fastball is coming, You gotta be ready to hit the curve.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Bucket is Dead!!!




So,a couple of weeks ago when Donovan was gone, I started my lil Hawaii car(we call it the bucket it was 2000 bucks)and it was acting a lil funny. Against the boys wishes I took the car to work. They even called me to make sure I made it because they were worried. CUTE!!! Anyway, I didn't drive it again until D came home and we got stuck. The car just quit and we were in upper Makakkilo(hence the word upper). UP THE HILL!!!Luckily, one of the baseball dads has AAA and we towed the car to our house. Now D just has to work on it. The boys had to push it into the garage so she can be worked on.

2 comments:

ATLP said...

What a cute little Dead Bucket! I sure hope that D can bring her back to life! Because I want to ride in Hawaiian Style when I visit! I love how the boys were concerned! What good kids!!:)

Blondemom said...

Sad day! but cute car... Glad you didn't have to move it yourself...