Life is like a baseball game. When you think a fastball is coming, You gotta be ready to hit the curve.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

One of my new perks!!!






OK, so for most of you that don't know, I got a new job working as a concierge/activities desk at the Marriott Beach Club in Ko Olina. So, I have to go on all the tours so I know what to sell. My first one was the Ocean Adventure, OMG talk about a great experience. The pictures speak for themselves. Yes, those are my children in the blue and red. ENJOY

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little brats...nah just jealous...just pretty cool wish I could have been there to see it and swim with the dolphins...Love you guys! And miss you!!! :)

Blondemom said...

How awsome, I love scuba diving, the ocean is so peaceful... Looks like you are going to have so much fun at your job!!! Congrats

Brittany said...

Congrats on the new job! The pictures are awesome. Trey looks so old!

Ash said...

OMG, the pix are awesome!! Wish we were there.

OK Trey is a hot-boy... you better keep an eagle eye on him!!

I sent out the pic from the luau to a few peeps over here. I probably should have told them that it was a "virgin" mai-tai in your hand!! (they probably wouldn't have believed me anyway!)

Tell Cory to call/text Bug when he gets here so they can hang.

I love you and miss you guys!!

ATLP said...

What Great pics! Pretty fun stuff.I don't know if I would call that work!?!? What hansome boys you have!

Brandie said...

Good thing you have a blog so I know what is going on with you. hehe! Thanks for the butt cheeks email laughed until I cried (well almost!)

Ashley said...

Congrats!! I am so jealous! I would give up my job any day to work somewhere with those perks.... But since Salt Lake City doesn't have an Ocean I better stay at SkyWest :)