Life is like a baseball game. When you think a fastball is coming, You gotta be ready to hit the curve.

Monday, June 2, 2008




Sorry its been so long. Donovan and I had to travel to North Carolina for a family emergency and funeral. It was good to see all the family but an unfortunate reason. Let me just tell you that flight from HNL-ORD is a LONG flight. Coming back was even longer since we had wx in ORD. Loved sitting on the plane and not going anywhere. I tried my hardest to come home even contemplated flying r/t to las and back to rdu. Thankfully, my mom came over and stayed with the "grandsons".

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I love the picture of you two, it's cute! It was nice to talk to you yesterday, but we still need to catch up!

Blondemom said...

Jolie,
It was probably nice to visit with family, sorry to hear about the loss...
Take care

ATLP said...

I too love the pic of you and Donavan! Sorry about the circumstances for your travels.