Life is like a baseball game. When you think a fastball is coming, You gotta be ready to hit the curve.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

"THE GM"




My mom NOW goes by the name "THE GM" Don't ask me why but I think she has been watching too much baseball. The other day my mom and I took a nice lil drive to Haleiwa, we stopped and had lunch and just enjoyed a nice easy day with no boys!!!(we left them at home and they only texted 3 times) My mom leaves me on Thursday, I guess she has to go home. Thanks for spending part of the summer with us MOM. LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

How fun! Your mom is so sweet... I bet the boys really missed her, it was awesome she came! Sucks not having flight benefits though??? Your actually not missing much, the loads suck...

Blondemom said...

I bet she loved being there with you and the boys, and I know she must miss you guys so much... Awsome she got to come out and stay awhile.